A unique, interactive and intergalactic gift for a beloved child.
Contains holographic foil, high quality UV gloss finish on the inner pages, a glow-in-the-dark ending and silky tie-back ribbons.
- The book can be tied back to create a lovely free-standing 3D moon display, perfect for your home, classroom or library.
- Stunning glow-in-the-dark last spread, featuring all the phases of the moon, to give this gorgeous book a stunning surprise ending!
- Prayers for the sighting of the New Moon and inspiring Arabic passages from the Qur’an to read and share with young children.
- Beautifully illustrated with Rose Hill’s distinctive geometric patterns on the moon phases.
- Intergalactic sparkly holographic foil on the full moon.
- Phases sprinkled with spot UV gloss to add texture, and to highlight the majestic moon images.
Children will enjoy learning about the phases of the moon with this sparkly, interactive, tie-back book which features a surprise glow-in-the-dark ending! This original book, which includes beautiful Qur’anic verses and the prayer said upon sighting the new moon, is a unique and fun introduction to the Islamic lunar cycle. And once the young readers have finished marveling at the shiny patterns, sparkles and surprise glow-in-the dark ending, the book can be tied back to make a stunning free-standing display for the home, classroom or library!
The phases of the moon have been referred to, by God, in the Qur’an, as signs for mankind to reflect upon. Each phase marks the passing of time and helps determine special days, such as the beginning of Ramadan, the festivals of Eid and the Hajj pilgrimage. Read the book, marvel at the sparkles and glow-in-the dark ending, then tie it back to make a stunning free-standing display for your home, classroom or library!
“It is He who made the sun a shining light and the moon a derived light and determined for it phases – that you may know the number of years and account [of time]. Allah has not created this except in truth. He details the signs for a people who know" QURAN (12:4)