Quran Moon Lamp & Galaxy Lamp - How to use step by step
Alhamdulillah its very simple - Just follow the following instructions below and email us on email@example.com if any further support is needed
Quran Lamp FAQ;
- What is difference between app version and original Quran Moon Lamp? All functions and features are the same except the app version can also be controlled conveniently using our Quran speaker mobile app.
- Does the Quran Moon Lamp app version model come with wireless remote? Yes all our Quran Lamps come with a wireless remote (requires AAA battery). The app enabled models have the additional convenience of choosing to control via the remote or app (whichever you prefer and incase you ever lose the remote)
- What is difference between Quran Moon Lamp and Galaxy Lamp? Only the surface color, the moon lamp is plain white, the galaxy lamp is multi-color surface. All other core functions are the same.
- Which Quran Lamp is best for my children? You know your child's preferences the best masha'Allah and all our products have a distinct unique design that will suit most home décor whether it will be used in a bedroom, kitchen or living and dining room.
- How to set the azan for my Quran Lamp? Answered in this article below step by step using your bluetooth and GPS location.
- You have so many amazing products, I don't know which one to gift? Alhamdulillah all our innovative Quran Lamps are similar size, have the same core functions (Quran audio, Dua, Hadith, Quran translation, Bluetooth, multi-colour changing LED light touch lamp) but some may have extra unique features such as; app control, automatic azan (call to prayer), projection effect, time display, more reciters, more translations. We highly recommend you read our product descriptions and reviews before ordering inshaAllah.
How to setup and use the Quran Moon Lamp or Galaxy Moon Lamp
- Charge 4-6 Hours before Use (using USB charging cable in box)
- It should turn and flash green whilst charging. It will stop flashing when fully charged. Some of our products may flash blue when charging.
- Set up Tripod/stand (A bit like a mini puzzle alternate the 3 wooden parts and push pegs into holes to ensure they all fit correctly)
- Use the small metal touch point near the charging port and speaker outlet to activate onto standby mode. (should turn a pink/light cream color)
- If you want to use just as night lamp you can touch this same area to change LED colors.
- To use audio speaker, use the remote (red button top left corner) to power on and access all the features & functions (refer to the manual for full details.)
- Remember if you have a product model (with app version) then you can also control your Quran Lamp Speaker via Bluetooth & using the Quran Speaker App found on the App & Play stores
- On the back of the user manual, there are 2 QR codes,1 for an Android app and 1 for an iOS app.
- If the Android QR code does not work, but the app is searchable as "Equantu" in Google Play. The iOS app's QR code does work. Searching "Equantu" does not show the "Quran Speaker" app in the App Store, and the app is #88 if you search "Quran Speaker."
- Quran Lamp Android App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glj.thekoran&hl=en_GB&gl=US
- Quran Lamp iOS App Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/quran-speaker/id1501304081
- To turn off your Quran Lamp simply use the remote or mobile app (if you have app version).
- To turn on and use again (if it already has sufficient charge) follow the above steps again.
- The product will flash red when low on charge and repeatedly say 'low battery, please charge'
- It will flash green/blue when charging and a couple hours of charge should suffice before next use.
If you are still having trouble feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org